Monday, July 31, 2006

I took a walk around my own faculty one evening, alone...after an early dinner.

I passed by the tutorial rooms where I had my tutorials..the LTs..where I listened, dozed off and slept..haa. Time flies...I can still remember the time when I was a freshman..so excited about going to University..and now..I am no longer a student of this school...but I still feel like one sometimes.

One of the best things about my current job is that..since my office is on campus, I can go back to Arts canteen everyday and eat the same things I ate for the past few years..see familar faces, bump into friends, juniors..and lecturers. Whenever I see them, I realised ..my smile was deep from my heart.

Yea..school kinda sucked..it did. Life wasn't a bed of roses at NUS.. but somehow..now that I am out of it..I often recall the happy part of that life. Somehow I wish..I can live that life all over again..so that my current life might be better with some changes in certain decisions along the way..if you don't get it, never mind. It is complicated anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home