research meeting..
I went to NIE-CRPP for research meeting today. Honestly, I enjoyed the meeting. Hahaha..who on earth will enjoy meetings @ conference rooms?! But i really did. Hahaha..The project manager is a lovely lady, indeed. The dean popped by to take a look at us halfway thru' kekeke..we took another group photo together after the meeting..Hmmm..I wonder if I will get the photo since the professor from the States took it with her camera. I had a really nice chat with one of my friends from this job on the cab..haha....
Went to Bernita's house after that..She has forgotten that I was coming and didn't come home till about 7pm! For almost 2 hours, I waited for her. Her grandmother was very chatty..despite the fact that she is in ill health..she seemed rather clear about things going on.
yawnz.
Went to Bernita's house after that..She has forgotten that I was coming and didn't come home till about 7pm! For almost 2 hours, I waited for her. Her grandmother was very chatty..despite the fact that she is in ill health..she seemed rather clear about things going on.
yawnz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home