Wednesday, May 18, 2005

'my bf cheated on me..'

So shocked to know that they are no longer together.. Have heard so much about how loving they were.. and they have been together for this long. Today she said..her bf cheated..lied..told us to never trust guys again.. Yes, I can't tolerate such things as much as I can before. I need someone very faithful and honest. . . .but at the same time, I am learning to leave some distance between us so that I will not know what I am not supposed to know. Conflicting. *sigh*










3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think... I would rather not know too...

-S

5/18/2005 05:06:00 pm  
Blogger mummyesther said...

but cheating myself?

no..i dont think i wanna cheat myself..

ha ha ha

5/18/2005 09:55:00 pm  
Blogger Cindy Panda said...

hai... i just think that relationship of nowadays is just so not secure

5/20/2005 11:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home