good morning
Good morning..
I have been waking up early these few days..but i realised..it is ..useless coz people around me are all sleeping beauties and prince(one prince only). No one cares to go for a morning walk with me..no one cares for a breakfast with me..and not even a phone call..because they are all sleeping!!!!
...........even my cat is still sleeping. :~( !!! I wanna go for a walk now..but it is raining..
What should I do now? Actually I have stuffs to do..like washing clothes, tidying up my room and unpacking the box of rubbish from AY2004/05 Semester 2~
I will be meeting a girl friend for lunch later and will go for to Bert bert's for tuition after that..Let's see what's on the menu today.. Oh..revision for 9 chapters...atoms and molecules, reflections and refraction of light..and more..haha..
Bert bert will be sitting for her science paper tomorrow..and that marks the end of her examination and I will be out of job. But i will be busy with CCA stuffs next week so...hahaha. Good ..at least i will not be idling around :p
Panda, it is evening over at ya side but where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Come out now! Come out!
I have been waking up early these few days..but i realised..it is ..useless coz people around me are all sleeping beauties and prince(one prince only). No one cares to go for a morning walk with me..no one cares for a breakfast with me..and not even a phone call..because they are all sleeping!!!!
...........even my cat is still sleeping. :~( !!! I wanna go for a walk now..but it is raining..
What should I do now? Actually I have stuffs to do..like washing clothes, tidying up my room and unpacking the box of rubbish from AY2004/05 Semester 2~
I will be meeting a girl friend for lunch later and will go for to Bert bert's for tuition after that..Let's see what's on the menu today.. Oh..revision for 9 chapters...atoms and molecules, reflections and refraction of light..and more..haha..
Bert bert will be sitting for her science paper tomorrow..and that marks the end of her examination and I will be out of job. But i will be busy with CCA stuffs next week so...hahaha. Good ..at least i will not be idling around :p
Panda, it is evening over at ya side but where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Come out now! Come out!

1 Comments:
I was @ a company function ar... Singing K, having free chicken wings + drinks
next time... recently, there are too many company dinner + functions...
Post a Comment
<< Home