hot hot hot.....
After losing a night of sleep and potentially...another sleepless night again..
(reason:various. partly due to the heat..the hot weather)
I start to doubt if I can endure the heat of China in July. I said the weather will not stop me but I am wondering..if I made too 'ambitious' a statement.
Melvin suggested Genting highlands for a weekend get-away~ I think it is a good idea because I have never been there before. Hmm.. shouldn't be expensive, right? Genting for two? kekekeke~
(reason:various. partly due to the heat..the hot weather)
I start to doubt if I can endure the heat of China in July. I said the weather will not stop me but I am wondering..if I made too 'ambitious' a statement.
Melvin suggested Genting highlands for a weekend get-away~ I think it is a good idea because I have never been there before. Hmm.. shouldn't be expensive, right? Genting for two? kekekeke~

5 Comments:
Am I going with u?!
do you need genting? I do, i need cooler air.
but i need u, and u need me too~ :D
Shhhh...hahhhaa..
heehee~
Post a Comment
<< Home