Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. -Colin Powell ( 1937 -) **BEST VIEWED WITH FIREFOX**
posted by mummyesther at 12:55 pm
So cute!~~ haha!~~ Hope got show in Sydney too... S
the original is in french.. :p
i want a PANDA movie, please~
pandas...had a movie ages ago!!it is my turn NOWWWwwwwwww!!!
I want PANDA movie!!!!I don't care, I just want one
there's one.if you want another one, do make it yaself. i will be the cameraman..u will be the main actress.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
So cute!~~ haha!~~ Hope got show in Sydney too...
S
the original is in french.. :p
i want a PANDA movie, please~
pandas...had a movie ages ago!!
it is my turn NOWWWwwwwwww!!!
I want PANDA movie!!!!
I don't care, I just want one
there's one.
if you want another one, do make it yaself. i will be the cameraman..u will be the main actress.
Post a Comment
<< Home