good good morning
Dont know what time i slept.................
I woke up at ard 4am..to go to the toilet ..and ended up chatting on MSN!!!!!!!
Oh ya! I found my old love yesterday!!!!!! So happy!! :-)
Haha..it is actually this pair of leather sandals that i had about a year ago..but it was spoilt after some time . I have been trying to look for the same pair of sandals..but i couldn't find it anywhere else.
But I found it yesterday while I was out with a girl friend.. :p so happy.... haha..
I changed about 3 pairs of sandals aft that old pair passed away..but i just can't get it off my mind :p
Kinda worried for bert bert's science paper :~(
haha...haha...where should I go now? No work today..
Maybe I should go back to sleep? haha haha haha
I woke up at ard 4am..to go to the toilet ..and ended up chatting on MSN!!!!!!!
Oh ya! I found my old love yesterday!!!!!! So happy!! :-)
Haha..it is actually this pair of leather sandals that i had about a year ago..but it was spoilt after some time . I have been trying to look for the same pair of sandals..but i couldn't find it anywhere else.
But I found it yesterday while I was out with a girl friend.. :p so happy.... haha..
I changed about 3 pairs of sandals aft that old pair passed away..but i just can't get it off my mind :p
Kinda worried for bert bert's science paper :~(
haha...haha...where should I go now? No work today..
Maybe I should go back to sleep? haha haha haha

4 Comments:
Go to sleep then... dun wake up =P haha
S
haha i am up again!!!!!!!!!!
dun talk to you already... always dun reply me on MSN one *sob sob*
S
did you get the right MSN address? whahahhaa
esther_wongtk@hotmail.com
correct?
Post a Comment
<< Home