Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just written an email in Japanese to Calvin ( a wonderful Chinese student i got to know in Jinan). He suggested in his last email that we can write to each another in Japanese......because we are both learning the language!!!!!! Well, his parents can speak Japanese fluently..therefore, he has got 2 teachers at home. He has taken the JLPT exam...level 3!! I wish I reach his level soon! :)

I hope he will understand my email.. in very broken Japanese ..hahahahahaa...................I took a very long time to write it.. たいへんですね~

It has been quite a while since I left Jinan ..and since I waved goodbye at the hostel, in the train, in the youth hostel, at the bus station....... i miss everyone and everything so much. :~(
I miss ' kure kure kure', 'konmanechi', 'eat the bus..BUsS buS BUs..' , the 'spoon' guys , room 1510, 4:30am....etc etc. Thinking of all these makes me SMILE always.

Thanks for all the beautiful memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Time to sleep. Good night. I will dream of the fifth floor :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

walow... loevly couple ah..

8/23/2005 01:30:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an advert :

Very soon in all disks stores :

"Eat the bus song"

Lyrics by Jonathan and Esther
Solo voice : Esther
Chorus : The fifth floor choir



Each album sold will remit 1 dollar to the Jinan University for the installation of an elevator in the students residence.

8/23/2005 08:53:00 pm  
Blogger mummyesther said...

Dear Jonathan,

I believe that Shan Dong University's foreign student complex will have *many* elevatorS..SOON.

Dear friends, please support our album :-)!!!!!!!!!!!

8/23/2005 09:36:00 pm  
Blogger mummyesther said...

yes very lovely..
who and who ar?

8/23/2005 09:36:00 pm  
Blogger mummyesther said...

yes, as high (tall) as u, cheng ho..
my neck hurts whenever i talk to u..whahhaaaaaaaa

8/29/2005 10:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home