Saturday, July 09, 2005

I was suspected to be an illegal immigrant and was not allowed to get on the plane. Hahahaha!
My trip to beijing will be delayed but it will NOT be cancelled.

The problem will be sloved in the shortest time possible, ALL MY MYSELF since i sensed so much unwillingness in him. Why should there be any hesitation at all? Yes, a bit disappointed and hurt. I realised he will only help me and be on my side within his own comfort zone. If i need anything out of his comfort zone or usual behavior, i needa hint strongly, confront, force, cry over it...ok enough. But I still thank him for all that he has done for me within his ability. He is a very capable person, no doubt. Esther, Stand up by yourself. Yes, I am saying this because I really feel so disappointed. I thought he would do anything just for me.... (Not very nice to have a gf feeling this way, huh?) Doesnt matter.

I believe I can do it. Be that independent esther, although i said i dislike to be lonely ..although i said 'he has always been here to see me thru one problem after another..' ....if he is not doing it our of his own will, i'll rather be on my own. And even if he is with me coz i want it , i will still feel alone. no one needs to be on my side if they don't wanna be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home