Thursday, August 25, 2005

I do not understand how I can dislike someone everyone likes.
Actually, I do understand.
Maybe, others do not understand me. period.
I just find it hard to live with a group of blind mice.
Sometimes, maybe it is better to be blind.




Note: I do not dislike X because of X's popularity.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you didn't like because I was soooo popular.... :(

;)

8/25/2005 11:01:00 pm  
Blogger mummyesther said...

jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!

8/25/2005 11:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes ?
.... I said something bad...?
Sorry...
*jump from the first floor to be forgiven*

8/26/2005 12:17:00 am  
Blogger mummyesther said...

so smart of you to jump from the first floor..but you are not forgiven. because you did not do anything bad in the first place.

HAHAHAHAHA... laughing out loud~

8/26/2005 12:30:00 am  
Blogger mummyesther said...

CHENG HO...........u r the most popular. because you are popular to me.

hey guys, meet cheng ho.. :-) he is going to germany soon!!!..

^^

8/29/2005 10:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home