Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another tiring day, mentally and physically.

"They're not your children, just do your job and don't bother," someone said to me.
Sometimes I really want to adopt this "it's just a job" thinking and not care so much.
But, unfortunately (and fortunately), I can't.

"How can I help her?"
"How can I help him?"
"What can I do?"
"Will it be better if I read more to him?"
"Should they keep a separate file?"

And when everyone's sleeping, I find myself reading articles such as "How to motivate your students?", "How to handle that difficult child"...I find myself revising "Children are from heaven" ...I need to be positive!!! Be positive!! Be positive !! Be positive !!!

"A hundred years from now no one will remember
How much money I had in the bank
what kind of car I drove
or what kind of job I had.
But I will be remembered
as someone special
because I made a difference
in the life of a child."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home