Almond Jelly 杏仁豆腐 (Sunday)
Almond Jelly is a popular dessert in Asia. I am a great fan of almond too :) I love almond milk, almond jelly, almond paste............I am a jelly-manic as well....so I decided to make Almond Jelly!

It was not as delicious as those I have tasted in restaurants in HK. I guess something was missing..vanilla essence or pandan leaves, I think. Gotta' grow some pandan leaves outside my house and I need Uncle Koh's help! Another reason to go to SM's house, HAHA.
My Almond Jelly /Almond Tofu / 杏仁豆腐
(garnished with grass jelly, long'an, colourful mini "pearls")
My precision engineer helped to ensure that the precise amount of ingredients were added..
(garnished with grass jelly, long'an, colourful mini "pearls")
My precision engineer helped to ensure that the precise amount of ingredients were added..
It was not as delicious as those I have tasted in restaurants in HK. I guess something was missing..vanilla essence or pandan leaves, I think. Gotta' grow some pandan leaves outside my house and I need Uncle Koh's help! Another reason to go to SM's house, HAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home