:~(
More and more people around me depart from the world in the recent years.
I just attended the wake of a neighbour.
What does that show?
I am getting older..and so are the people around me. This goes without saying.
Watched 死神的精度 tonight.
Everyone has to leave this world one day. But when?
Everyone has a purpose in his life. He will leave when he has fulfilled his purpose.
Everyday is usual but important. Everyone is usual but important.
It is the journey that matters.
~~~~~~特别じゃないのに大切なもの~~~~~~~~~
(It is not something special but it is something important. )
面白い映画だとおもいますよー。
I just attended the wake of a neighbour.
What does that show?
I am getting older..and so are the people around me. This goes without saying.
Watched 死神的精度 tonight.
Everyone has to leave this world one day. But when?
Everyone has a purpose in his life. He will leave when he has fulfilled his purpose.
Everyday is usual but important. Everyone is usual but important.
It is the journey that matters.
~~~~~~特别じゃないのに大切なもの~~~~~~~~~
(It is not something special but it is something important. )
面白い映画だとおもいますよー。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home