:) and :(
MIA for a long time. I have been really busy.
Marking and thinking all night long^^
I enjoy teaching gifted children.
I enjoy teaching special children.
I enjoy teaching children who are even failing in school.
I love all the little children..including the secondary school students..of course they are not that little!
Oh! New co-workers. I am so glad to be able to help them along. They are really amiable :)
Why I am :( about my job..
It is not because of my actual "job" but all the "goodies" that come with it.
Maybe, it is all ..just because one particular "thing"
Marking and thinking all night long^^
I enjoy teaching gifted children.
I enjoy teaching special children.
I enjoy teaching children who are even failing in school.
I love all the little children..including the secondary school students..of course they are not that little!
Oh! New co-workers. I am so glad to be able to help them along. They are really amiable :)
Why I am :( about my job..
It is not because of my actual "job" but all the "goodies" that come with it.
Maybe, it is all ..just because one particular "thing"

<< Home