Thursday, December 22, 2005

where is my assortment of Bs?

I used to get a bagful of Bs..all the different kinds, B+, B, B-..but there is only one B+ this semester..for a module i expected to get an A-.
The rest? A n C. How did I get that A? For all the lectures I skipped, I deserved to get an A- ..that's maximum. Hmmm..but i believe i wrote a wonderful essay for the examination. Of course, with that amount of research effort @ library.

How did I get that C????????
I really wonder how..i deserve to get C for that amount of effort. urgh. sucks. *vomit*
Oh, there is one more..an S, a pass..well, I should pass, right? hahaha..yea i did.

Needa get B+ average next semester. pretty challenging, isn't it?

Looking forward to get my JLPT results..hopefully, it will be 80% or more. It makes up for this stupid exam results.

---
went out alone, zzz on the bus , hid in a bookstore for hours..then went to crowded mongkok to get some warmth. spent almost HKD$500 .. on only 2 items. that's me, unusally.
stood in the wind for almost an hour , came home n left home crying. came back at 2am .sad. . .. cold, sad , confused and lonely..lalalalala..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home