Tuesday, October 25, 2005

breaking down

VERY SAD
feeling terrible ..my eyes hurt and i couldnt work properly...couldnt function properly ..
:~( suddenly i thought ..am i doing too much, wanting too much at one time, wanting to achieve so much..and in the end, i ended up with nothing much because i simply lack the skill to juggle with so many things...suddenly so over-whelming.. that I am drowning..Just like how I can't swim well, lack of coordination, ..sense of insecurity.. :~( *feel like crying so much* but my eyes are quite dry n painful. Haven't been *complaining* or letting go of negative emotions these much lately, I have been telling myself I can I can I can everyday and somehow I can do it better than before but suddenly......I just feel like breaking down. But I can't. I have got a long road to walk, a lot more to do...a lot more..that I want. I need a break n someone by my side...badly. But i know....if I take a break now..it will just cause more stress..calm down..calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home