fever 40 degrees.
went to see doc last nite...was running a temp of 40.sth degrees. i tried to go out yesterday to get some stuffs done, but my legs turned jelly at outram MRT station. i sat there for nearly half an hour (i dont know how long, because i dont have a watch) i took a bus home and saw doc at night (i went to outram poly clinic but it was closed..)Maybe i can say..i had never felt so terrible before. At the clinic, i wished my turn would come faster..I was feeling so cold..After around 30-40 min, I finally got to see the doctor. The same doctor i saw before i left for my trip.
' So you spent 2 weeks in Taipei and Hong Kong and you started to have fever when you are back ?' (Luckily this is not the SARS period, if not, i will be sent to hospital for sure.)
He told to go back to see him after 2 days..to get another 3 Antibiotics pills. He gave me 2 last night, each costed SGD$8!!..In total, nearly $40 for consultation and medicine.
My mother was not at home when i came back. Then I really wished she was at home..I called him..I said i needed food..so that i could take my medicine. I couldn't even find bread at home. So he came after work, around 10 plus with porridge..the fever was causing a bad headache..I wish i could quickly eat something, have the medicine and go to bed. I was burning hot in my bed so I went to shower again..
I am glad he was here, but his presence caused much struggle within my mind.
Then I really wished, someone could pass me a glass of water and said, 'Here is your medicine.' I will gladly eat them up as if they were honey sweets.
' So you spent 2 weeks in Taipei and Hong Kong and you started to have fever when you are back ?' (Luckily this is not the SARS period, if not, i will be sent to hospital for sure.)
He told to go back to see him after 2 days..to get another 3 Antibiotics pills. He gave me 2 last night, each costed SGD$8!!..In total, nearly $40 for consultation and medicine.
My mother was not at home when i came back. Then I really wished she was at home..I called him..I said i needed food..so that i could take my medicine. I couldn't even find bread at home. So he came after work, around 10 plus with porridge..the fever was causing a bad headache..I wish i could quickly eat something, have the medicine and go to bed. I was burning hot in my bed so I went to shower again..
I am glad he was here, but his presence caused much struggle within my mind.
Then I really wished, someone could pass me a glass of water and said, 'Here is your medicine.' I will gladly eat them up as if they were honey sweets.

4 Comments:
Dear, told u to drink lotsa H2O...
how are u feeling right now? Getting better?!
ghost..i look so pale..i am so bored..someone..pls come and visit me :~(
I want to visit you... but you know my difficulties la... :'(
take a lot of rest~
you also know mine gar..i am a lot better now. Just that I am still coughing..
^p^
Post a Comment
<< Home