The pain is not the separation: The pain is the love that we share; the love that was once so blissful is never going to be refreshed again!!!!!!!
The pain is that we are still so much in love, yet we have to let go now!!!!!!
The utmost pain in this world is not breaking up with you: It is remembering the love that we once shared, yet there is no likelihood to revive this love once again!!!!!
I don’t remember the tears; I only remember the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pain is that we are still so much in love, yet we have to let go now!!!!!!
The utmost pain in this world is not breaking up with you: It is remembering the love that we once shared, yet there is no likelihood to revive this love once again!!!!!
I don’t remember the tears; I only remember the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home