Happy Birthday to YOU
Here is a birthday song for *you*..
Hope you can hear it...
I'm trying my best to sing as loud as I can......~~it goes...
Hope you can hear it...
I'm trying my best to sing as loud as I can......~~it goes...
Happy Birthday to YOU *hits ya head*
Happy Birthday to YOU *kicks ya butt*
Happy Birthday *wink* Happy Birthday *blink*
Happy Birthday TO YOU ~~~~
ii iii
Happy Birthday to YOU *kicks ya butt*
Happy Birthday *wink* Happy Birthday *blink*
Happy Birthday TO YOU ~~~~
ii iii
please claim ya present lalalala.......
some pukes from yr 2000.
n maybe another thai style dinner n a squashed cake?
haha! or sth else???! what will u like to EAT?
some pukes from yr 2000.
n maybe another thai style dinner n a squashed cake?
haha! or sth else???! what will u like to EAT?

2 Comments:
Thanks for the song! Cannot really hear, because fainted on ur first hit on my head.
heehee...
I would like a mango cake on ur face!
-Stephen.C
i wish upon a mango cake..
^p^
Post a Comment
<< Home