Monday, September 27, 2004

PGP 中秋茶會

Quite an unproductive day, actually.

Besides all the "chores", I went to mid-autumn tea break with my neighbours..actually bumped into them there..haha.
Had a nice chat with them over tea and mooncakes..
Topic? My topic, as usual. Talked about Japanese, Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese), and Vietnamese...their relationships. haha........

Shufen (from Johor, Malaysia), ME , Kim (from North Vietnam)

Met the Mr. RA who woke me up the other night. His job's not easy ne..He is from Hong Kong as well.. :-) Nice talking to him~

I look forward to the PR1301 Lecture. It seems like it is my fav module for this semester. Because I am learning interesting things with the least stresses from tutorials and tests (?). The tests are pretty alright if one studies for them. I don't dread studying for it, at least. Hmmm..too early to say so, yet to get back my test paper..haa.

明天會更好﹗

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!~~ The activity seem fun wor... good thing to be in hostel =)

S.C.

9/28/2004 12:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home